Friday, February 27, 2009

March Samples for Phat Fiber!







Our March samples for the Phat Fiber sample box have been sent. The theme was Celtic for this month and I changed my mind a zillion times as to what I would send! I finally decided after reading several posts from other contributors that some people would be interested in seeing and using some "in the grease" fleeces. I sent in some Border Leicester (from the rolling hills of the UK) Corriedale (well New Zealand, could be considered
Celtic) cross natural colored wool. This wool is from our ewe Godiva. Godiva is 2 and just had her first set of twins a brown ram and a white ewe. Her wool is nice and soft, maybe not next to skin but nice garment type and is a fabulous dark brown with lighter tips. Here is a picture of her with the twins and a picture of the March samples.



No comments:

Post a Comment